The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

My training progress

Monday, May 28, 2007

Running and MP3s

Check this out:

http://blog.jiwok.com/en/

It's a website with free mp3 based training programs. Basically, there is a combination of music and training advice. I haven't tried any of them yet, but they have some VO2 max tests and other things that would fit well into my mp3 related running addiction.

1 comment:

ellie's mom said...

Um, I have no idea what most of that means, but I DO want to comment that I'm ssssssssooooooo glad we've finally moved past the $630 mark! Yippee!