The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

My training progress

Thursday, August 30, 2007

35 mile video

Gosh, this job thing sure gets in the way of my running and blogging. :) It's nice to be tapering though. Ran a relaxed 5 miles yesterday. Here's the video from Sunday. It was too long for www.youtube.com to take as a single video so it appears in two parts. Enjoy!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW!!!
We are really impressed!!!!
You can do it.
ET & FT

Denise said...

Brian--you are a certifiable nut! I made it through the first five minutes of your video but could do no more--YIKES! I know that my days with lupus are difficult, but at least I have no control over that--how do you get yourself to do this? Wow. Thanks for what you are doing.

You are my sunshine... said...

Yeah. This is awesome. You can do it! :)

dht said...

Solid training run. You should crush the course. As you know, race-day adrenaline will be worth a minute per mile. Enjoy the taper.

Anonymous said...

Do you accept donations via paypal? I certainly would love to paypal you a fiver.

Brian Thomas said...

Thanks for all the great comments! Also, I'll try and set something up to accept donations through paypal. Stay tuned!