The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

My training progress

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekly Statistics

Did anyone else notice that the countdown clock on the site was like a day off? Maybe I'm the only one paying that much attention. :) Anyway, it's all fixed. Here are my stats for this week:

Total mileage: 52 miles
Long run: 35 miles
Average pace: 10:49 minutes/mile
Average heart rate: 152 beats/minute

This officially begins my taper. My 35 mile long run went very well. Including breaks I averaged 11:30 minutes/mile. This has me completing the 50 mile run under 10 hours. That would be cool. Slow and steady finishes the race. I did the last testing of food and equipment and I'm pretty happy with my setup. I did use the video camera, but I'm a bit tired so I'll post the video later.

1 comment:

dht said...

Congratulations on a great training run and a nice article. Enjoy the taper.