The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Rifle River State Recreation Area

This is a bit of a test. I got a new video camera a couple of weeks ago. It's the RCA Small Wonder. It's really small and doesn't have the best resolution compared to full sized cameras. However, it uses flash memory, is very easy to use, and sends video clips quickly to a computer through a USB connection. In other words, it's perfect for carrying around while exploring new parks, as Elliott and I did yesterday when we went for a hike at the Rifle River State Recreation Area, just outside Rose City. It was a really nice place, I would recommend it.





I might even carry the camera during the race. Then, all of you supporters can get a first hand account of the race. I'll have to devise a way to carry it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, you discovered YouTube!

Video cameras are fun, although I hate being in them (I'd rather be behind the vc).

-Sandi ^_^