The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Help support lupus research!

I promise the video from my 35 mile training run will be posted soon. It's too long for youtube.com so I have to edit it and haven't had time yet. Until then, help support lupus research! Being politically active is cool!

The below text is from the Lupus Foundation:

Help Secure More Funds for Lupus Research and Education:

Send an email to your U.S. Representative and United States Senators and urge them to become a co-sponsor of the Lupus REACH Amendments Act of 2007 . Go to the LFA Advocacy Action Center - enter your zipcode and click GO .

Ask your family members, friends, neighbors, and co-workers to join you in this effort to enact legislation that will heighten federal efforts to find the causes of and cure for lupus, and to educate the public, health professionals, and people with lupus about symptoms, health effects, and treatments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I've already sent my letters. I sent some from Elliott, too! :)