The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Monday, September 3, 2007

Weekly Statistics

It was my first official week of tapering and resting up for the race. I feel a little guilty not running so much, but it also has me realizing how much of the summer I spent trotting around town. Still, the timing of everything couldn't be better since last week was our first week of classes. Holli made reservations last week for our hotel in Manistee. There's no turning back now. I'm starting to try and eat more carbs. I hear that the night before carb-loading doesn't really work and its something that you need to build up over time. Less than two weeks to go!

Here are my stats (not as interesting as the last few weeks!):

Total mileage: 25 miles
Long run: 10 miles
Average pace: 9:47 minutes/mile
Average heart rate: 151 beats/minute

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rest up. A week of running only 25 miles a week should feel like nothing!