The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ultramarathon radio interview

For those of you who weren't able to tune in for the radio broadcast this morning, I'm posting an mp3 file that you can listen to. The interview was only about 5 minutes and I'm very happy with how it went. Click here to listen to the interview (note that it is about 4.5 megs so it might take a little while to download or stream depending on your connection.)

Also, if you are interested in making a donation with a check, you can write checks out to the "Lupus Foundation of America" and send them to me at Brian Thomas, EN 269, 7400 Bay Road, University Center, MI 48710. I'll compile all of the checks and send them together to the Lupus Foundation after the race. Thanks again for all of your support!

2 comments:

Blaine Moore said...

Great interview!

I am running my first race longer than a marathon on Sunday, but it is only 50k. It was a last minute decision to add that into my Autumn schedule.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding an mp3 for me. :)It sounded really good and hopefully you'll end up with a few more donations!