The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

My training progress

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lupus Foundation of America Blog

Well, I still haven't had time to get that video up and running. We're actually going to be at home this weekend so hopefully I'll have time to get that done. I did want to note that the Lupus Foundation of America was kind enough to make note of my efforts on their blog. Check it out here. Thanks!

2 comments:

dirtdawg50k said...

Make sure you check episode 116 of Phedippidations. My race report which included running with you for a bit got a good plug and you got a blog link posting on his site! Hope recovery is going well.

chronic chick said...

Thank you for walking for lupus. I am a lupus survivor. Your walking for all of us lupus survivors that cant walk. May God Bless you abundantly.

http://chronic-chick.blogspot.com/

is my site on dealing with the disease.