The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ultramarathon photos

The start is scary, but my peeps are there.

Going strong in the beginning

Refueling with my crew

Hey, this is getting tiring...

Hey Dad, where's the stroller?


Thanks to Grandpa Thomas for the photos! I'm still working on editing the video, but hope to have it posted by this weekend. I also have some donations that people gave me that I still need to add to the total. I can't thank all of you enough for your contributions to this important cause. We raised, pardon me, a sh*t ton of money for the Lupus Foundation of America. Once I get myself organized, I'll do the drawing for the prizes too. Stay tuned--there's more to see and read!

No comments: