The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Is it finally spring?

Ah, today was the first day that it really felt like spring time. The whole crew went the first couple miles and then Elliott and I finished out a 8 miles run. Elliott slept pretty much the whole time although he woke up as soon as we got home. We tried a few new roads and it looks like they finally got around to patching the many potholes in the country roads just north of our house. It's still sort of a bumpy ride, but Elliott didn't seem to mind.

Thanks to some beautiful weather I had a great run, but I've been kind of dragging the rest of the day. I think that I'm just looking forward to the semester being over. I only have a week and a half left before finals week. Of course, there is plenty of grading left to be done, but at least there is an end in sight.

No comments: