The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cold, but sunny

Seven miles yesterday. Casey went with me for four and Elliott went the whole time. I timed the whole thing pretty well with Elliott's morning nap and he slept the whole time. There was a pretty strong wind that slowed me down, but I had the windshield up on Elliott's stroller so he stayed nice and warm. I was a little worried since we were gone for about an hour, but he felt warm whenever I stopped to check on him.

I'm looking forward to the weather getting warmer. Casey gets overheated easily so I'll probably have to limit his runs to a couple miles, but it will be nice to just put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and not to have to spend so much time bundling up Elliott.

I will say that they are both really good motivation. Casey just gets restless after a couple days without running and Elliott, well, he's just always looking for something new to do and someplace new to go.

No comments: