The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nothing in particular

I'd like to say thanks to the people at Running with E's, the running store located in downtown Adrian, and Striders, the running store in Grandville. Both have posted copies of my flier in their stores!

Remember, fliers are available for downloading here. Follow the link and then click on file-->save as-->PDF. Check with you local running store (or any other location you can think of!) and see if they will put up a flier too!

Speaking of Adrian, the family and I are headed down there for the weekend to visit family. I'm getting psyched up for a nice 20 mile run down the Kiwanis Trail. I've run pretty much every day this week without any problems so I think the new shoes have worked their magic. I'm still icing after every run and stretching to make sure problems do not return.

1 comment:

Brian Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.