The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

My training progress

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Check this out....

I'm tinkering around with new fundraising ideas. Check this out and let me know what you think.
The current markup has $10 per purchase doing to the Lupus Foundation. If you have ideas, suggestions, changes, or anything please let me know. Don't buy anything yet! This is a work in progress...

1 comment:

Toran MacLeod said...

I'll post your site on my blog, and send you some traffic. I'm a poor college student, so can't support you financially.
All the best.
Toran MacLeod