The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Some photos from the race

The morning of the race

Appropriately garbed

Cruising...

Heading for the finish after 28 hours and 19 minutes

I finally have a buckle! I'm wearing it to school today.

I'll post a more detailed race report later. Gotta get caught up on a whole lotta work stuff first. I do want to thank Holli, my friends and family, the race volunteers, those who have donated, my fellow Lupus Runners and everyone else who has contributed so much to help me make it to the finish line!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Brian!!!!!! GREAT JOB! So amazing. I don't know if I can even run 10 mi yet!!!

Unknown said...

You are the man! I will be consulting you on my first hundo attempt.