The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Friday, September 19, 2008

Lupus Runners--Round 2

If you read this blog and STILL haven't donated--now's a good time!

Yassine Diboun, my fellow ultrarunning Lupus Runner, will be making his first attempt at a 100 miler.  This guy is fast and has placed in several ultramarathon.  There are live updates of the race, the Iroquois Trail 100 mile race--follow Yassine's race here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to do a run for lupus some time in the future. I'll check here to see when your next one is and if I can do it, I'll join you.