The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Even more news

Hey, I guess I was already in the Midland Daily News. I haven't gotten a copy of the newspaper, but a colleague of mine says the article was pretty big. Click here to read it. I'm still scheduled for an interview on Tuesday so there should be some follow up too. Another colleague sent me a small clipping from the Bay City Times too. Cool.

I gotta head home and pack up the car so this will probably be my last nervous pre-race post (probably).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so kick ass.