The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Friday, June 15, 2007

Phedippidations Podcast

I'd like to thank Steve for making my blog "Blog of the Week" on his weekly running podcast, Phedippidations. You can listen to this week's podcast, which includes a mention of my Lupus run at the end, on Steve's website here. Look for episode #101. Thanks, Steve!

No comments: