The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Donate now, win sunglasses!

Tifosi Optics has generously donated two pairs of sunglasses that I am raffling off to those who donate money to the Lupus Foundation in support of my 50 mile ultramarathon. Simply click here before September 15th to donate. For every $5 that you donate, you will have one chance to receive one of the pairs of sunglasses (e.g. if you donate $25, you will have five chances to win.) Please make sure to include your email when you donate so that I can contact the winners.

I've been running in a pair of these for the last few months and these are quite a step up from the cheap gas station sunglasses that I am used to. They are lightweight, stay in place while sweaty, and don't fog up. They even have interchangeable lenses. One pair is the "Slip" model. The other is the "Gavia" model. These make great sunglasses for running and, I imagine, other outdoor sports.

My goal is to sell 200 additional "tickets," which would mean another $1,000 towards our goal. Please pass this information on. Those who have already donated will automatically be entered.

Do you have a blog or website? Mention this raffle and I'll give you a free ticket. Just email the link to me at fundraising@thomaswallace.org.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some sexy sunglasses there. :) I don't know if I'd wear them for dragonboating, I'd be terrified to drop them in the resevoir!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention... just tossed in a little blurb about your raffle in my latest Multiply blogpost. :)

-Sandi ^_^

Brian Thomas said...

Sandi, thanks for the blurb!