The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Monday, May 11, 2009

Lupus Runner shirts!

I'm going to order a new set of lupus runner shirts. If you would like one send me an email (brianjasenthomas@gmail.com) ASAP with your address and the shirt size that you would like. If you're helping us raise money I'll send you one for free--otherwise they are $10 each (this is simply the cost of the shirt and I don't make any money).

No comments: