The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Slow week

Well, after a couple of rocking weeks, things slowed down. Actually, things sped up--just not running. Between end of the semester meetings/grading and daily wind chills below 20 degrees little Elliott and I didn't get our mileage in. And by that I mean we ran 8 miles on Monday and that is all.

On a more exciting note, the latest issue of Ultrarunning arrived this week. This issue included the race results from the North Country Trail Run so I got to see my name in the magazine. Sweet. I'm still feeling pretty motivated and if wasn't for some snowperson construction this afternoon the dog, baby, and I would be going downright stir-crazy. Seriously, when we went outside today the dog started doing laps around the house. We'll have to work on a new schedule as we adapt to the new weather. On the bright side, the semester ends in two weeks, which will clear up some good running time. Hey, if you can't run often, just run long. That should be my motto.

No comments: