The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update

I've taken a break from posting. In part because I wanted to leave the video up as the first part of the page for a while and also because I've been trying to get caught back up at work. I still owe a big thanks to everyone who contributed to my run. SVSU will be mentioning my effort during the SVSU-Michigan Tech football game this Saturday, so I'm hoping to get a few more donations before I officially call this effort done.

Ah, but the cliche that there is a new starting line after every finish line (or something like that) has some truth to it. I bought the domain name www.lupusrunner.com the other day. I've heard from several people who have lupus since I finished my run and it is truly motivation to keep going.

No comments: