The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

My training progress

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update

I've taken a break from posting. In part because I wanted to leave the video up as the first part of the page for a while and also because I've been trying to get caught back up at work. I still owe a big thanks to everyone who contributed to my run. SVSU will be mentioning my effort during the SVSU-Michigan Tech football game this Saturday, so I'm hoping to get a few more donations before I officially call this effort done.

Ah, but the cliche that there is a new starting line after every finish line (or something like that) has some truth to it. I bought the domain name www.lupusrunner.com the other day. I've heard from several people who have lupus since I finished my run and it is truly motivation to keep going.

No comments: