The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

My training progress

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Raffle winners

Thank you to Tifosi Optical and Trail Flex for donating the two pairs of sunglasses and six hats that I have raffled off during my fund raising. I have randomly assigned everyone a number and drawn winners for these prizes. I would like to congratulate Alyn Abs and Drusy for winning the sunglasses. I would like to congratulate M. Terri, Kari Zhe-Heimerman, Fred Thomas, and Marcela Westrate on winning the hats. I will be in touch soon and/or sending your prizes to you in the mail. Thanks again to everyone who contributed!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds like I found your blog "too late" but I wanted to let you know I have Lupus. Thanks for trying to help!