The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Raffle winners

Thank you to Tifosi Optical and Trail Flex for donating the two pairs of sunglasses and six hats that I have raffled off during my fund raising. I have randomly assigned everyone a number and drawn winners for these prizes. I would like to congratulate Alyn Abs and Drusy for winning the sunglasses. I would like to congratulate M. Terri, Kari Zhe-Heimerman, Fred Thomas, and Marcela Westrate on winning the hats. I will be in touch soon and/or sending your prizes to you in the mail. Thanks again to everyone who contributed!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds like I found your blog "too late" but I wanted to let you know I have Lupus. Thanks for trying to help!