The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

50 mile run video



At long last, here is the video that I took during the 9.5 hours of my journey of 50 miles. Other than some rain that preclude checking in during the middle, I made pretty regular updates. Just a warning, the video is over 20 minutes long.

3 comments:

Grandpa Thomas said...

Thanks for the video! 23 minutes of watching a video doesn't really compare with running for 9.5 hours, but it does give us a better sense of what it was like. Great job with the video editing, the run and especially the fund raising.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. I still can't believe you did that! My favorite part was hearing the cheers at the end before you could see anyone. :)

42at42 said...

Awesome video, very inspiring. Once I get my Marathon accomplished, I would like to set my sites on an Ultra. Great work.

I heard about your blog on Steve Runner.

Marty
42at42.bolgspot.com