The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

My training progress

Thursday, July 24, 2008

New shoes!


I had a meeting in Bay City yesterday, so I stopped on my way home and picked up a new pair of running shoes at the local running store. After going through three pairs of Brooks Adrenaline GTS 7 shoes I decided to go wild and bought a pair of Brooks Adrenaline GTS 8. Crazy, eh? The desire to try something new always flairs up amongst the racks of pretty new running shoes, but I haven't had any knee problems with these shoes so I'm not going to switch now. I do like the new colors though.

On the subject of shoes, I highly recommend the Crocs Scutes for after a run. Nice squishy insole and openness to let tired feet breath. Elliott gave me some for Father's Day and they even say "Dad" in jibbitz. Don't know what a jibbitz is? They are the little decorations on Crocs (I had to look it up too).

No comments: