The world lost an incredible mother, wife, daughter, friend, attorney, underprivileged advocate, and community member suddenly and unexpectedly on October 16, 2013. In honor of my late wife, Holli Wallace, I am training for the Hallucination 100 mile trail run and raising money for the Children's Grief Center of the Great Lakes Bay Region.

A great place for running gear

Please check out this website for great running gear, fitness trackers, and other gadgets at great prices!
https://www.nonamenerd.com/collections/nerds-on-the-run

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another race to consider

I didn't look closely at the Canadian races (sorry ya'll up north!). Here's one close to Algonquin Provincial Park that's about 8 hours from home. I can't add it to the poll since people have already voted so I'm just posting a new poll. Sorry to those of you who have already voted. Thanks for the comments so far!

Haliburton Forest, September 6-7.

No comments: